Apply now VONQ
Zeeman is a retail organization with approximately 1,300 stores in 7 different European countries, namely Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria and Spain. At our Distribution Center in Alphen aan den Rijn, the goods arrive from Europe or the Far East. The goods are then delivered by our drivers to our stores in Europe. We work with about 75 truck drivers and more than 60 own trucks are used to transport the goods.
Your role as a Fleet Management Assistant
As a fleet manager, you and your colleagues are responsible for Zeeman’s entire fleet. This concerns approximately 60 trucks, 130 semi-trailers and approximately 120 passenger cars. Thanks to your efforts, our colleagues can safely hit the road.
You manage the fleet through the complete administrative coverage of the department. Think of the registration of work to be performed by dealer companies. But also invoicing control and registration.
The Fleet Management team creates the transport department together with the Transport Planners. The department consists of 10 colleagues in total.
Your main responsibilities:
- Record, link and check purchase orders with purchase invoices.
- Monitoring maintenance contracts with external partners, such as garages, insurance companies and rental companies.
- Archiving purchase orders, maintenance contracts, etc.
- Use HT-live (tachograph) and other applications.
- Effective planning of maintenance of trucks and trailers in collaboration with Transportplanners.
- Assist with support in the event of breakdowns and accidents and, if necessary, contribute to a solution.
- Assist in the handling of claims.
- Control of work performed by dealer companies.
- Identifying and anticipating opportunities and bottlenecks, for example following up when work is overrun at garages.
- Also looking for possibilities to prevent damage.
- Gain knowledge of bodies and construction of towing and towed equipment.
- Carry out physical checks in collaboration with colleagues (mechanic and Head of Fleet Management).
What are you taking with you?
- In possession of a diploma MTS automotive technology or experience within a technical (automotive related) function.
- Strong interest in cars and trucks (diesel, electric and hydrogen).
- You are precise and orderly.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have a strong command of the Dutch language.
- Some command of an additional language (French, German or Spanish).
- Knowledge of excel.
- You are flexible and willing to be reachable after office hours.
- You are a team player.
What do you get back?
- A working environment that is constantly evolving.
- An employer where corporate social responsibility is a priority.
- Working at a stable family business with a strong long-term vision.
- An employer that is economical with its employees:
- 24 vacation days + 12 ATV days (on a full-time basis);
- Option to work from home (with a standard fee per working day);
- Flexible working hours;
- Free access to an online Vitality platform;
- Free access to an e-learning platform;
- Non-sick premium of €20 paid per quarter in Zeeman vouchers;
- Possibility for a bicycle plan.
- A salary between € 1,915 and € 2,407 gross per month (depending on experience).
- 8% Holiday allowance (paid annually in May).
- Travel allowance (from 10 km to a maximum of 50 km one way).
- Pension accrual at retail pension fund.
- 20% staff discount.
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance and collective non-life insurance.
Apply now VONQ