Apply now WeRecruit Auto
HGV Technician required near Tonbridge and Rochester, Kent
Monday – Friday:
Alternate weekly day shifts from 06:00 – 2:30pm and 1:30pm – 10:00pmSaturdays rota as required
Salary Circa £35k plus regular overtime
We are looking for experienced HGV Technicians to join our Client’s busy Commercial Vehicle workshops in Kent, in the Tonbridge and the Rochester areas.
You should have experience carrying out servicing and repairs to HGV vehicles to a high standard and should work well as part of a team, contributing to team targets to maximise efficiency whilst taking care with quality workmanship in order to promote excellent customer service.
Key Aspects of the Role are:
- To take instruction from charge-hands and carry out work in an efficient and effective manner. Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Ensure housekeeping is of highest order.
- Report back on any additional work required above that instructed, that may need authority from Customer or Manufacturer.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- Create and deliver a customer led culture in the service department.
- Ensure all Company, Franchise, Health & Safety and Environmental, ISO policies and standards are adhered to within the service department and branch as a whole.
- Contribute to the effective development of the branch as a whole.
- To deliver world class levels of customer service – Right First Time and on time.
Essential Qualities include:
- Previous experience in mechanics (preferably heavy vehicle)Qualification in vehicle maintenance and repair (preferably heavy vehicle) eg City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3
- Driving licence (preferably HGV)Computer literate
Full company details available on application. Apply now with your full CV to Mary or Sharron at WeRecruit Auto Ltd quoting job reference ST239
Commercial Technician – Heavy Commercials Technician – HGV Mechanic – HGV Technician – Commercial Vehicle Mechanic – Commercial Vehicle Technician – DAF – Workshop – MAN – IVECO – Renault Trucks – Mercedes Benz Truck & Van – Volvo Truck & Van – HINO – Automotive – Motor Trade – Service & Aftersales – Kent – Rochester – Ashford – Strood – Sevenoaks – Canterbury – Maidstone – Tonbridge Full Time – Permanent – Job
Follow us on Twitter @werecruitauto
Should your skills and experience match what our client is looking for, we will contact you before proceeding with your application, either via phone or e-mail initially. Unfortunately we are unable to contact all applicants due to the volume of applications so if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you have relevant industry experience we may store your details for future opportunities.
Apply now WeRecruit Auto