Apply now Jago Consultants
Salary: £32k – 33k per year
New Role – HR Advisor (must be experienced)
- Field based (across the South of England) role working from home
- Will need to travel to sites across south to deal with disciplinary matters as and when
- Company Car
- Automotive Sector
- Salary circa £33,000
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new challenge?
We are working with a client who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their busy and successful team.
Working for a well-established and respected company, our client is seeking someone who will be responsible for ensuring “Best Practice” is shared throughout the company to ensure best HR standards are met across the board.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Manage employee relations cases effectively ensuring a consistent approach is applied across the business
- Coach and support line managers to enable effective employee relations resolutions and people management capability including all formal processes, contractual obligations, terms and conditions, policies etc.
- Establish the facts and determine the most appropriate business solution in line with our processes and policies
- Be able to support conflict resolution via Mediation
- Ensure that all correspondence sent to employee in relation to the above meets minimum standards/legal obligations and is recorded appropriately and in line with GDPR standards
- Participate in HR and/or business projects, to support business priorities, including assisting with the development and implementation of policies and procedures, to support the business areas, ensuring compliance with current and forthcoming legislation
- Support development and delivery of HR/Employee Relations workshops/courses, either standard or bespoke to business need
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with HRBPs, providing updates on cases, and advising of potential issues arising
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement within HR Operations around our service offering and striving to reach operational excellence
- To support implementation of change programmes (end to end process) for Resource Plan reviews and other organisation changes
- For this HR Advisor Role
- Previous experience within a similar role
- An excellent understanding and knowledge of company policies and procedures specifically HR policies and terms and conditions of employment and practical experience of how to apply them
- Knowledge and experience of managing casework / employee relations cases and situations to a successful outcome
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and understanding that this should be kept up to date at all times
- Experience of coaching and training line managers
- Ability to manage own diary/SLAs and ensure prioritisation in line with the business needs where necessary
- Mediation skills desirable
- Have the ability to think of the bigger picture in terms of solutions and to understand the business impact and risks of alternative solutions
- Effective communication and relationships skills
- An ability to work under pressure, work to high volumes and be resilient and to remain mature and professional at all times
- A self confident and proactive approach with the ability to be resilient under pressure
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Field Based HR Advisor role which will cover the South of England.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Apply now Jago Consultants