Apply now Cazoo
- Location: Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
- Salary: Up to £25,300 per annum (inclusive of nightshift premium) plus excellent company benefits
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern) – NIGHTS
** 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, 18:00 – 06:00, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break **
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic Imaging Specialists (Night Shift) who can work within our fast paced Imaging suite. You’ll be working in close conjunction with our refurbishment colleagues, so the ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and with a close eye for detail is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that Cazoo do not incur any unnecessary costs by our supply partner for any process shortfall that is outside the control of Cazoo.
- Ensure all relevant technical knowledge and the latest imaging techniques are kept up to date and applied appropriately.
- Liaising across our outsourced partner (particularly the valet team) to help identify any quality or production bottlenecks.
- Working across Operations and Product to make recommendations about how we can improve our process and quality.
- Ensure that our supply partner is achieving all agreed SLA’s & KPI’s for the process.
- Utilise Cazoo imaging reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency.
- Full compliance with Cazoo and our supply partners health & safety policies.
- Ensure that all vehicles that are imaged meet the Cazoo standard (quality).
- Delivering the required output volume per imaging shift (cycle time).
Key skills required:
- Previous Quality Control experience, ideally in an automotive environment/inspection environment.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite – Intermediate experience, particularly Excel/Numbers.
- Familiar with working with technology, e.g. Camera’s, tablet, smart phone.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of an outsourced team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Apply now Cazoo