Apply now Cox Automotive
Field Based UK
The Director of International Sales (Mobility) will lead and engage with other sales leaders across Cox Automotive to drive Mobility sales (FleetMaster and SNT) across the European and International markets.
Specifically focusing on the traditional and new entrant OEM’s along with larger fleet organisations and other businesses that are identified as strategically important.
In the new Enterprise model and matrix structure across CA the role will also be expected to drive out other opportunities across CA business areas and then work with the relevant team members to hand these opportunities over and support the closing of these into business wins.
This role is accountable for identifying, driving, leading and executing new business wins that deliver the sales pipeline across Mobility Solutions set and to identify additional opportunities for growth across all of our CA product portfolio.
The role will ultimately be accountable for driving the successful conversion of existing opportunity pipeline and find new opportunities to deliver revenue goals.
Regular reviews of the sales pipelines will be required across the individual businesses (FleetMaster & SNT) as well as with the US Mobility team and CA European board.
To have a clear understanding on the financial budgets and expectations for new business development across these businesses and any others that join the Mobility Solution set.
This role is pivotal in developing and harnessing the sales strategies to deliver commercial results and achieve the competitive advantage and will own the new business development process for Mobility – International.
The expectation will be to develop both internal relationships across Cox Automotive and external strategic relationships, understanding the present customer base, appreciate customer’s requirements and to strengthen the offering – with the aim of enhancing the positioning of Cox Automotive as a strategic partner of choice.
This role will have extensive International and Global travel.
- A proven leader with excellent relationship building, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to influence across varied audiences – externally; Global OEM, Fleet, internally; Global Sales, Marketing, Finance etc functions.
- Work closely with business founders to grow and convert leads to revenue.
- Motivated, energetic, results oriented.
- Able to work effectively within guardrails in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Manage with confidence the high level relationships with the intention of maximising market opportunity as well as promoting increased presence across targeted customer base.
- A good understanding of Salesforce and how best to utilise the platform to support accurate sales pipeline reporting and prospect information
- A good appreciation of building business cases, project management and program delivery will be advantageous.
- Experienced in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and used to operating across various sectors and customers contacts.
- The ability to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position Re-marketing with differentiated advantage will be of key importance.
- Able to accurately forecast sales predictions and shifts in the marketplace
- Display effectiveness in developing, managing and maintaining excellent customer and peer relationships through strong negotiating skills
- Bring an active voice to the senior management table – not afraid to voice opinions and can adapt behaviour and style to work with all levels.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we’re not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV’s sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
Apply now Cox Automotive