Apply now DAF
Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager, your duties will cover all areas of the sales environment beginning with developing commercial vehicles sales knowledge and becoming fluent in selling techniques and finance offerings. The candidate does not need any truck sales experience, but we are looking for an individual that has a keen eye for detail, at ease on the phone, can assimilate lots of information and apply that knowledge. A structured training programme will be in place.
This role would suit someone with a keen interest in trucks or a college leaver/graduate who would like to start a sales career within the commercial vehicle industry.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for the generation and conversion of sales leads into profitable business, ensuring both revenue and profit margin is maximised.
* Generating new sales opportunities through outbound calling/visits.
* Achieving and exceeding agreed sales targets.
* Liaising with customers, suppliers, and internal staff to ensure vehicles are progressed in a timely manner.
Skills and personality traits required:
* A confident manner
* Excellent communications skills with a good telephone manner
* A passion for learning and self-improvement
* Ability to work alone using own initiative
Lancashire DAF were awarded DAF International Dealer of the Year 2021, consistently performing exceptionally well in all aspects of the business. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply now DAF