Apply now Igloo
Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON – SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
Igloo has fantastic, permanent opportunities for experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technicians to join Cazoo’s fast-growing team in Westbury, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Level 3 Vehicle Technician will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Full Driving Licence required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
Cazoo want to keep their employees happy and healthy, as such offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Plus many many more!
Apply now Igloo