Apply now Marshall Motor Group
Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our Lexus dealership in Gatwick and assist in providing a high quality of service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your sales expertise to use in a busy customer-facing environment with an uncapped commission, along with a company car and on-site training opportunities.
What does a Sales Executive Do?
Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for handling face to face, phone and email queries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You will manage the end-to-end customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to customer needs and lifestyle. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to vehicle sales, finance and insurance
The key attributes we look for are:
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award-winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Training and Development from the Training Academy & Manufacturer
- Uncapped commission after qualifying period
- Industry leading 5 day working week including Saturdays and Sundays on rota.
- Employee helpline & free telephone counselling service
- Career Progression
- Company Car (applies to Trainees after a qualifying period)
- State-of-the art working environment.
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Staff discount on Service and MOT (T&Cs apply)
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Company pension scheme
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Apply now Marshall Motor Group