Apply now Robins and Day
Offering an attractive benefits package, a friendly working environment, and a secure position in an award-winning automotive company, we are looking for a Master Technician to join our Robins & Day dealership in West London.
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall, with each having a strong unique identity. We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK.
Stellantis brands include: Alfa, Abath, Citroën, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Peugeot, Professional, Vauxhall with each having a strong unique identity.
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more!
- Basic salary £30k-35k, OTE of £40K per annum
- Access to our Upskill Technician Programme
- Performance related bonus
- Toolbox insurance
- Eligibility to join our company car programme (2 cars)
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme of up to 7%
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
- Guaranteed Efficiency Bonus on the 1st 3 months of employment**
**Terms and Conditions apply
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
The Role – Master Technician:
You should be willing to work 42 hours per week including weekends on an alternate basis.
As a Master Vehicle Technician, you will act as our specialist to accurately undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles including commercial, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer’s complete satisfaction within the given RTS time.
- Liaising with the Workshop Controller/Service Advisor regarding the most effective way of carrying out the work required especially work that has returned for a second time
- To accurately use the Auto VHC system ensuring achievement of efficiency.
- Carry out complex diagnostic work on vehicles to correctly identify the best repair method available.
- To carry out vehicle health checks on all cars, reporting any additional work as soon as you have identified it
Are you THE ONE?
For this Master Vehicle Technician/Master Mechanic role, ideally, you need to have the following:
- Specialist in the diagnostic, service, repair of vehicles
- NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Willing to work 42 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now Robins and Day