Apply now BCA
Vacancy: Mechanical Technician (Level 3)
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Rate and benefits: £17.00 per hour, stakeholder pension plus other benefits
Vacancy type and shifts: Permanent opportunity, 4 on 4 off shifts, 06:00 – 18:00, 40 hours per week average
Due to the opening of a brand new BCA fulfilment centre in Bristol in January 2021, we are looking to recruit a Mechanical Technician (Level 3) to join us and help build this exciting opportunity.
BCA delivers a diverse range of high-quality automotive services. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and product delivery, with large state of the art workshops and friendly experts trained to deliver to a variety of manufacturer standards.
This role will assist in the daily production of the Mechanical Department in order to achieve production figures, and produce high quality vehicles in line with Customer standards. This role will work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, each shift runs from 06:00 – 18:00.
Role and Responsibilities:
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Carry out general servicing of vehicles
- Undertake general tyre changing duties for a variety of vehicles
- Complete air conditioning services as and when required
- Diagnose problems on vehicles in the workshop and if needed; undertake electrical diagnosis on vehicles as and when required
- Assist in Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) as and when required
- Undertake road and ramp testing and inspection as and when required
- Carry out all repairs with approved methods to restore the vehicle to its original condition
- Deal with warranty repairs in line with manufacturer standards
- Ascertain job requirements from the job card and record all time taken for the repair
- Ensure that all documentation is accurately completed and that all procedures are followed
- Qualified as a level 3 Technician
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in working in a workshop and have technical / mechanical background
- Experience of working in a fast paced operational environment
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and bespoke company IT systems
- Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues
- The ability to work to the high standards set by our customers
Please apply along with a copy of your CV.
Apply now BCA