Apply now ACS Automotive
Our client a large Bodyshop in the Basildon area is looking for an MET Technician to join their extremely busy and hard working team. There are 2 contracts to choose from at this site. You can choose a 40 hour contract which will pay a basic of £34k – £38k or a 45 hour contract which will pay a basic of £40k – £43k. Both contracts come with a bonus scheme and many additional benefits.
- Have you got a solid and full trained background as a MET Technician or Stripper Fitter?
- Do you work hard to get the job done?
- Would you want to work for a company that can offer one of the best packages around and the chance of building a career?
If you feel you could be right for this please read on…..
You will ideally be an ATA accredited MET Technician but if you can prove your skills as an apprentice/industry trained operative you will also be considered. You will complete quality work in a busy workshop that has a lot of overtime hours available if you want to earn extra money. Your main duties will be to repair insurance damaged vehicles on time to meet customer expectations.
Career benefits and rewards
It all starts with a competitive basic salary between £34-40k, benchmarked against competitors, which will grow as you do. You will then be able to earn bonus and overtime above this taking it to around £45-50k. You will have a very attractive holiday entitlement also to make sure your work/life balance is maintained.
That kind of flexibility is a key feature of the benefits package. And there’s plenty to choose from, including:
- Pension 9% of your base salary, you can choose to contribute less or more than this, and anything you don’t wish to put in to your pension you can take as cash instead!
- Private medical insurance (anyone can choose this through our flexible benefits scheme, and managers receive this as standard)
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 50% off our Home, Motor and Pet insurance
- Free Travel insurance
- Free breakdown cover
- Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
- Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
What to do next
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, or know someone that might be, then we urge you to register your interest without delay as this is a limited opening.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client’s requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the Automotive Industry in your area please submit your CV to Adam Curtis at ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.
Apply now ACS Automotive