Apply now Lloyd Motor Group
Salary: £20,000 – £45,000 Per Annum
MINI Sales Executive
Expiry date: 18:00, 20 January 2022
Salary: £20,000.00 – £45,000.00 Per Annum
Benefits: Pension, Company Car
MINI Sales Executive – Lloyd Motors Ltd, Newcastle
Lloyd Newcastle is one of the most successful BMW and MINI dealers in the country – we sell one of the most iconic and exciting brands in the world and are looking to grow our new car sales team.
Our culture is all about the importance of people – we know that great people with the correct mind-set will flourish with us and ensure the future success of our business, all we ever look for is a person that will make us even better – is that you?
If you are looking for an exciting career selling incredible cars and working within a great team then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
If you are someone who is driven, a team player, enthusiastic and understands exceptional customer service this role could be perfect for you.
MINI is a market leader for performance, engineering, innovation and dynamic handling and many of our customers are passionate about the brand – we need someone who is as passionate to sell MINI cars as our customers are to buy them, if you believe you are that person please apply now and start your journey with the Lloyd Group.
Your role is to work closely with the Product Specialist to ensure a seamless customer buying experience. The Product Specialist will bring the driving experience to life and highlight the cars performance and key features, and your role will be to discuss the purchasing arrangements and ensure that the customer is happy with their vehicle of choice.
Day to day activities shall include the following: –
* Understanding and adapting to the customers’ buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives, which are carried out by the Product Specialist.
* Agreeing price and payment methods including advising on any financing options with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
* Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal phone call to check that the customer is happy with their purchase. Maintain contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
* Planning and organising own daily sales activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
* Working alongside colleagues and other departments to ensure a seamless service to our customers.
* Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
For this role, we are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the following skills and attributes: –
* Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
* Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
* Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
* Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
* Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
* You must be IT literate (PC, Microsoft and web literate), and hold a full UK driving licence.
Previous experience of selling cars is not essential as full training will be given.
Hours, Benefits and Rewards
Hours of work are a minimum of 45 hours per week (8 days off per month).
Salary – Basic £20,000 with OTE £45,000 per annum (uncapped).
Benefits – 30 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and life cover, cycle to work, discounted MOT’s, Service and Parts, Employee Car Schemes, BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest privately owned prestige motor group in the North covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire and the South of Scotland. Our company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its Customers and Staff. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 4 Land Rover sites (2 of the sites also include Jaguar brand), 6 BMW & MINI sites, 5 modern Bodyshops as well as representing Volvo, KIA and Honda motorcycles and Motorrad.
Apply now Lloyd Motor Group