Apply now Colin Pybus
Job Title: Mobile Vehicle Technician
Salary: Between £30,000-£34,000 (depending on experience) + vehicle + bonus + benefits (listed below) – OTE up to 40K
- £1,000 joining bonus
- Performance Related Bonus (usually between £5,000-£6,000 annually)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
- The role is full-time and permanent.
- Monday to Friday – Daytime shifts – 1 Saturday in Every 4
Our client is an independent dealer group that operates a network of 61 dealership sites in the UK and channel islands.
Job Purpose: To drive the standard in customer care. To provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work, in accordance with our client’s approved technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition. To maintain the highest standards of safety, and to meet all legislative and corporate standards. You’ll demonstrate our client’s Purpose, Principles, and Ambition (PPA) in all dealings with colleagues, customers and prospects.
You will be visiting sites in the Swansea and surrounding area
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Deliver the highest possible levels of technical advice, service and maintenance to all our client’s customers, on Ford and other brand vehicles.
- Work within the relevant protocols, as dictated by legislation, the company, the manufacturer and relevant suppliers at all times.
- Assist Senior and Master Technicians, and undertake learning and development as prescribed.
- Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion, and ensure colleagues do the same.
- Create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues in line with our client’s PPA.
- Commit to ongoing learning and development.
- Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible.
- To ensure the skills and the knowledge of the Technicians are kept up-to-date, by providing
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified – City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to manage processes, administration and paperwork.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to support, coach, and counsel and develop colleagues and junior team members.
- Full driving licence held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
- Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment
Apply now Colin Pybus