Apply now Snows
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for a MOT Tester to join our established team at Snows Peugeot Romsey.
As a MOT Tester, you will be based in our workshop and be responsible for carrying out all required MOTs as per Ministry of Transport directives whilst maintaining the high quality of work our customers expect and ensuring maximise workshop utilisation and productivity.
Your day will include:
- Undertaking Class IV MOT tests to the government standards ensuring quality inspections controls are carried out.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop on test result and additional work necessary.
- Working in accordance with brand and dealership processes.
- Ensuring that working environment is kept clean and devoid of any working practice which may be hazardous.
- Liaising with customers where appropriate updating them on the status of their vehicle checks.
Have you got what it takes?
- Hold the relevant MOT Tester qualification.
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation
- Previous work experience in a franchise dealership
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of work
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (half an hour lunch).
1 in 3 Saturday rota.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
What happens to my application?
Ref: SPR MOT
LocationPeugeot RomseySalaryCompetitive Salary and bonusClosing Date30/11/2021
Title * – Please Select – Mr Mrs Ms Miss Dr Prof – Please Select -First Name *Last Name *Phone Number *Phone Type *Home PhoneWork PhoneMobileEmail *Upload CV *Click here to upload your file
Covering letter(Optional)Email me a copy of this applicationSend ApplicationCOMPANY INFO
- DATA PREFERENCES
Apply now Snows