Apply now Rygor
Rygor is looking for a motivated and driven New and Used Van Sales Executive to join its award-winning team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Oxford.
We are looking for a top-performing sales individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. You will be able to identify the right van requirements for the customer and present to them solutions based on new Mercedes-Benz Van product and used van stock.
You will also actively promote electric van product features and benefits, charging infrastructure and will fully understand the EV market opportunities.
You will also have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Great at researching an assigned area to identify new business opportunities for retail customers and small/medium businesses with fleets up to 85 units
- A pro-active attitude towards understanding your defined area
- Brilliant at dealing with incoming enquires
- Great at establishing and fostering relationships with other departments
- Ability to conclude sales contracts and make any required amendments
- Strong organisation skills and able to manage orders on hand and supervise order processing
- Customer database management
- Promote Mercedes-Benz campaigns
- Focus and ability to achieve/exceed individual sales targets
- Great at selling after sales care, including service care packages
- Responsibility for the van showroom
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures
- First class vehicle handover
About Rygor’s Sales Team:
Want to join an award-winning team? Look no further! Rygor’s Van Sales team has regularly taken centre stage at industry and network award ceremonies. We’re a dedicated team who are committed to being the best in the industry. When you join us, you will also benefit from Mercedes-Benz product training and online e learnings.
In recent times, Rygor has been awarded WhatVan’s? ‘Van Dealer of the Year’, AM’s ‘Sales Team of the Year’, and ‘Mercedes-Benz Finance Retailer of the Year’. We’re proud of these network and industry awards, but more importantly, they show that we live by our company mantra of Setting Standards for our customers.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We’ve just been named ‘Service Provider of the Year’ at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.
Apply now Rygor