Apply now Cox Automotive
Monday – Friday 40 hours
Career Stream O2
Cox Automotive is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services including wholesale and retail ready. This requires an agile and responsive support function able to manage a variation of customer requirements. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the support team need to ensure we deliver these services within SLA and to a very high standard.
To be responsible for the safe and efficient recording and storage of vehicles loose items whilst on-site, receiving deliveries, updating spreadsheets/systems and storing the customers items safely and securely until the cars they belong to are sold. The end of process requires items to be ‘picked’ and ‘repatriated’ to the vehicles in the collection lanes.
This role requires strong administrative skills and physical fitness is essential due to manual labour being required to move vehicle items.
- Ensure any vehicle records are updated correctly and accurately on all relevant systems used.
- Ensure all items you are looking after are stored in the correct locations and correct manner.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the items inventory process.
- To observe all health and safety rules and take all reasonable care to promote the health and safety at work for others.
- To drive in a correct and professional manner in line with site rules and HSE requirements and treat all vehicles with respect.
- To ensure you conduct yourself in calm and courteous manner whilst dealing with customers and team members.
- To drive any vehicles as instructed by your line manager for which you are licenced to drive.
- Must have strong communication skills, communicating effectively with colleagues and giving clear instructions where appropriate.
- Able to demonstrate good time management with the ability to prioritise the workload and work to deadlines.
- Able to cope well under pressure in a very busy atmosphere whilst ensuring attention to detail is maintained at all times.
- Compliant with use of handheld and tablet technology.
- Driving license
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we’re not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV’s sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV’s.
Apply now Cox Automotive