Apply now Swansway Group
Due to our continued growth and success we are currently recruiting for a Paint Sprayer to join our body shop at our Accident Repair centre based in Crewe, reporting into the Body Shop Manager you will be working as part of a team responsible for carrying out various external car body repairs. Having the opportunity to work on various makes and models including prestige vehicles you’ll have a variety of repairs to do.
***Monetary joining incentive and 3 months guranteed bonus***
More about the role
- Preparing vehicles for paint work
- Fresh paint polish
- Spray painting
- Completion of all job sheets
- Customer satisfaction of completed jobs
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Completing jobs to a high standard for sale
More about you
We are looking for ‘time served’ Paint Sprayers that have experience of working to various manufacturers standards. You’ll be proactive in your approach and be used to working to high standards.
You must also be:
- Flexible team player, able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support aftersales team during busy periods
- Results focused, you will be resilient and overcome obstacles to succeed
- A good technical awareness or understanding of vehicles and components
- Must have a valid driving licence
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!
Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you’re joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!
Apply now Swansway Group