Apply now Colin Pybus
Job Title: Panel Beater
Location: Perry Barr, Birmingham, B42 1DF
Salary: Up to £40,000 base salary per annum subject to experience + bonus
• Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
• 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Pension contributions
• Health cash plan
• Ongoing training provided
• Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
Our client is an award-winning company with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise within the vehicle body repair sector. Having originated in the Midlands, the business is expanding rapidly through organic growth and acquisition throughout the UK.
Our client is dynamic in their approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. They ensure that their customers are at the heart of what they do.
Whether it is minor car park damage or a road traffic accident their nine repair centres provide a range of services that use modern repair methods to put your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition, ensuring they repair every vehicle with utmost pride and care.
They are now actively looking to recruit for an experienced Panel Beater / Technician based from their Perry Barr site.
About the Job:
As an ATA Panel Beater / Technician, the purpose of your role is to repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to BSI PAS 10125 and manufacturer’s standards using specialist body repair equipment.
Working on high end vehicles, you must be able to:
· Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
· Work skilfully and safely under pressure
· Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
· Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
· Be flexible in your approach
· Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind. You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
This is high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards
You must be able to:
• Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales;
• Work skilfully and safely under pressure
• Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
• Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
• Be flexible in your approach
• Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind. You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow
our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping
all work areas clean and tidy.
If you are a highly skilled Panel technician who is consistently outstanding and consistently overachieves in your role by displaying professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer
focused, then come and work for us. This is high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment
Apply now Colin Pybus