Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: Attractive Salary Package inc. Bonus and Overtime
Our Burton site have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join their Bodyshop team!
If you . . .
* Enjoy using your specialist skills and knowledge
* Can work to a high level of detail
* Have previous experience in a Panel Beater role
* Are looking to work for an employer that can offer job security and stability
then look no further, apply today!
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities of the role include:
* Repairing and rebuilding vehicles as directed by the Bodyshop Manager.
* Ensuring vehicles are thoroughly examined and reporting orally/in writing on general condition of vehicles with emphasis on customer safety and satisfaction.
* Working in a manner consistent with the minimisation of lost, non-revenue and/ or diversionary time, recording all such time in an accurate and complete manner.
* Ensuring vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job cards.
* Keeping work areas clean and tidy, well organised and safe from hazards to Health and Safety.
Who Are We Looking for?
Successful candidates will:
* Hold an ATA, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification
* Have a Welding qualification
* Have at least 3 years experience in Vehicle Body Repair
* Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
* Show a great team player mentality
* Work to a very high standard
* Have the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
* Be aware of Health and Safety in the workplace.
Some basic electrical and mechanical vehicle knowledge would be an advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group