Apply now Colin Pybus
Job Title: Parts Advisor
Location: Epsom, KT19 9NW
Salary: £24,133 + bonus – OTE OF £27,283
Full Time and Permanent – 42.5 Hours a week – Monday to Friday – working alternate Saturdays
Our client is an independent car dealer group which operates a network of 61 car dealership sites in the UK and channel islands. They are one of the Top 25 Sunday Times best big companies to work for.
They are looking for a Parts Advisor to join them at their Parts distribution centre in Epsom, postcode of the site is KT19 9NW
They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who must be numerate and literate with a prompt, courteous and professional manner and excellent IT skills.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will undertake the receiving and processing of telephone and internet orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integration with other departments to maintain a smooth operation.
As the Parts Advisor you will be dealing with internal and external customers, ordering parts and invoicing you will have experience working in a busy Parts department. You will undertake the receiving and processing of telephone and internet orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integration with other departments to maintain a smooth operation. The successful candidate will be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and adhere to deadlines.
Together with our generous rewards and structured approach to training and development, our client offer real job security and every opportunity to progress.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous Parts Advisor experience in a busy site
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT Literate
- Experience of using a Parts catalogue look up / kerridge / drive computer
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- company vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
To apply for this role can you please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment.
Apply now Colin Pybus