Apply now Vospers
Hours: Full Time (45 hours per week | Mon – Fri and 1 in 2 Saturdays)
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (DOE) + Bonus Scheme
Location: Treliske |Truro, Cornwall
As a Parts Advisor, you’ll be operating within the Parts department. The main purpose of a Vospers Parts Advisor is to ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction and maximise all sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- To satisfy customer needs by identifying and issuing the correct parts.
- To maximise all sales opportunities.
- Support, identify and supply parts to the workshop
- Provide technical advice.
- Ensure great levels of customer service to our retail customers by phone and from our retail counter.
Qualifications & Skills
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Kerridge system would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. We have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
Apply now Vospers