Apply now Vospers
Hours: Full Time (45 hours per week | Mon – Fri and 1 in 2 Saturdays)
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum (DOE) + Bonus Scheme
Location: Valley Road, Plymouth
As a Parts Advisor/Telesales Executive, you will be responsible for professionally representing the Parts Plus brand, whilst building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers and achieving allocated sales targets.
The role of a Parts Advisor/Telesales Executive also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion by demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support when engaging with customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Achieve personal KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customers
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
- Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
- Provide a high level of service to customers – through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
- Assist, liaise with and support the Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Work with the Sales Manager and other team members to achieve sales targets.
- Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with Guidelines in the Operations
Qualifications & Skills
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Be a confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
- Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience
- Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
- Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Experience in a similar role is desired but not essential as full training will be given
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel CDK/Kerridge experience desirable
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 30 days (including bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
About Ford Parts Plus
Ford of Britain are launching a new National Network of Parts Plus Centres that will provide an exceptional range of services all designed to support the sale of trade parts directly to independent repairers and body shops.
Parts Plus has been designed to focus on meeting the needs of existing and new trade customers and your local Parts Plus Centre will hold extensive, competitively priced stock of Genuine Ford, Motorcraft and Omnicraft parts, supplied through a reliable, regular and professional delivery service.
Parts Plus has been carefully designed with a core focus on local business knowledge. You will receive friendly and helpful advice from product experts and will be able to take advantage of the many exciting product and marketing promotions and offers that will be available within the Parts Plus programme.
Apply now Vospers