Apply now RNB Commercials Ltd
Due to continued business growth we are looking for an experienced Parts Supervisor to join the RNB Commercials team.
About RNB Commercials
Established in 1996, RNB Commercials Ltd is a forward thinking company, working with blue chip companies and independent vehicle operators. As one of the largest independent commercial vehicle maintenance and repair providers based in the North West we are committed to providing a true “one stop shop” and streamlined solution to our customers.
Summary of role
Based in Skelmersdale the primary role of the Parts Supervisor is to undertake and oversee the parts function within the Service Department.
The Parts Supervisor will be required to deal with all aspects of the day-to-day administration relating to ordering and supply of parts for the bodyshop, workshop, MSU’s & VMU operations. Direct interaction on a daily basis with customers, suppliers and colleagues is required and is a key function of this role.
In this role you will ensure that parts are ordered and supplied to meet operational needs and will be required to chase suppliers where necessary. Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and that stock is stored in the correct location and recorded on the company’s business system. Ensuring documentation is completed to customer, supplier and internal expectations.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Supply parts to customers (both internal and external).
- Order parts in line with operational needs and chase suppliers.
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in the correct location, updating the company’s business system with goods received.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers by telephone/email/in person as required by customers and suppliers.
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take.
- Primary contact with the vast majority of RNB Commercials’ parts suppliers.
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the telephone and via email with a professional and friendly approach.
Required qualifications and experience
- Ideally to have a minimum 2 years’ experience of working within a Parts department in a fast paced Workshop environment with a strong focus on customer service.
- Experience with handling warranty claims.
- To have excellent communication skills at all levels both written and verbally.
- GCSE Maths & English or appropriate vocational qualification (Grade C or above).
- The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as in part of a larger team and be able to work well under pressure.
- Proficient in IT applications.
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving with attention to detail.
- Competitive salary.
- Employee benefit scheme, including high street discounts.
- Support and opportunities to develop including sponsorship for qualifications relating to the role.
- Flexible working considered.
Apply now RNB Commercials Ltd