Apply now Vospers
As a Parts Advisor, you’ll be operating within the Parts department. The main purpose of a Vospers Parts Advisor is to ensure the highest standard of customer satisfaction and maximise all sales opportunities.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* To satisfy customer needs by identifying and issuing the correct parts.
* To maximize all sales opportunities.
* Offer products and promotions to trade customers.
* Work closely with other team members and Sales Representative’s to identify and convert sales growth opportunities.
* Provide technical advice.
* Ensure good levels of customer service.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable, confident and possess previous experience working in the same or similar role within the industry. You will also need:
* Positive customer focused attitude
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Good IT skills and knowledge of Kerridge system
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* A confident and articulate telephone manner
* Good organizational skills
* Strong attention to detail
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £250 million pounds, we have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It’s important to the directors that everyone feels that they’re part of something special. At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we’re all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care – Accountability – Performance – Respect – Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply now Vospers