Apply now Rygor
Rygor is looking for a competent van driver to join its parts team at its Mercedes-Benz Van Dealership in Heathrow.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, who loves to drive, will ensure they uphold the highest health and safety standards, and who will represent the Rygor brand and that of the manufacturer.
You will approach this role with a commercial mind, building relationships with customers when delivering to their businesses and work well with our aftersales teams on site to ensure effective parts delivery. You will be dedicated to taking responsibility for vehicle checks before and after driving and will always comply with our company driving policy.
You will also have the following experience and qualifications:
- A full, clean driving license which permits you to drive in the UK
- An experienced van driver
- Be a positive brand ambassador for the business
- Extensive road knowledge and knowledge of the local area
- Excellent communication skills
- Manual handling as you will be delivering vehicle parts
- Understand the important role you play in the team
- Able to complete multiple drops
- Organisation and time management skills
The role will be across 44.5 hours per week, 07:00-16:00 Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 09:00-13:00.
About Rygor’s Team:
At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. Being part of ‘Team Rygor’ means to strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service, and our aftersales team is absolutely central to delivering this ethos. Home grown talent is very important to us, so we are committed to helping you develop your career within the business, giving you training opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best the industry has to offer.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We’ve just been named ‘Service Provider of the Year’ at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.
Apply now Rygor