Apply now Motorpoint
If you were to join us as a Preparation Supervisor, here is what you want to know.
Salary £10.50 per hour + bonus potential circa £4500 pa
Hours: 5 days out of 7 on a rota. Weekend working will be required
*Due to the nature of the role you must have a valid UK driving and held for more than 1 year*
Our Preparation Supervisors are responsible for the management of the workshop operations and our vehicle technician team. This is a key role within our sites and a superb opportunity for someone who has experience working within a busy Vehicle Tech environment, to Supervise, Coach and lead our talented and high performing workshop and yard teams. This is a fast paced but very rewarding opportunity.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- Co-coordinating the preparation team in carrying out pre-delivery inspections and the checking in of vehicles if required ready for sale.
- Quality checking the work of the preparation team, providing guidance and coaching where necessary, to ensure work is carried out to the highest standard of quality and safety.
- Ensuring work is allocated to individuals and productivity is maintained whilst maintaining quality.
- Assisting the Preparation Manager, including the ordering of parts and liaising with external contractors.
- Carrying out PDI inspections.
- Leading and managing a high performing team.
- Working at pace while being able to remain calm and maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Ensuring standard of quality is maintained to Motorpoint Standard.
- Living the Motorpoint values of Proud, Honest, Supportive and Happy. For you and your peers.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience working in s similar environment.
- Previous experience managing people through effective coaching and mentoring.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- Long service awards
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house.( Outside of annual leave)
- Enhance parental leave
- Seriously – there’s loads
Apply now Motorpoint