Apply now Carbase
Salary: £32k – 35k per annum
From humble beginnings Carbase, formally Brent Cars launched in 2003 as a family-run dealership in a small Somerset village. Since then, we have grown into the largest independent used car dealership in the South-West. Due to company growth, we are looking for a new sales administrator to join our Brent Knoll team.
Contract: Full-time & Permanent. 5 days per week, 45 hours per week on a rota, including weekends and bank holidays.
Purpose of the Role
To fully support the Sales teams at the store through the provision of a professional and efficient administration service.
What we offer
* Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
* ‘Refer a Friend/Family’ scheme
* Development & progression opportunities
* Competitive remuneration package
* Contribution based pension scheme
* Service linked company sick pay
* Health & Wellbeing support through ‘Ben’
* ‘High street’ shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
* Eyecare voucher scheme
* Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
* Reception duties – meeting and greeting visitors, answering queries etc.
* Carrying out key vehicle admin tasks e.g. V5 scans, handover sheets, handover boxes, checklists,
* Booking in part-exchanges
* OOBs process including paperwork preparation, refunds sign off, dealing with customers etc.
* Liaising with customers for unsigned/missing documentation
* Ensuring Google sheets are up to date and accurate, where appropriate
* Setting up RAC warranties, GAP policies, Paint protection etc.
* Utilising Navigator – invoicing, adding products, pushing service lines
* Creation of job cards and communication with the workshop
* Reconciliation of sales to nav/google
* HPI of vehicles
* Checking and advising on delivery of vehicles from other sites; updating delivery dates on google; printing sheet each morning for valet
* Handing over loan cars after hours
* Handling overflow calls as required
* Any other general administration work as required
* Work professionally as a member of the Sales and wider Administration team, communicating information efficiently and effectively to other team members as required
* Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with key stakeholders
* Ensure front line enquiries are dealt with promptly
* Ensure correct input, maintenance and retrieval of data
* Accept ownership for timely completion of tasks, within tight deadlines
* Promote and share a good working environment
* Contribute to the wider life of Carbase
* Integrity – an unwavering commitment to Integrity in everything we do
* Customer Centred – always walking in our customers’ shoes… passionate about delivering excellence & not accepting second best
* Growth Mindset – curious… “can-do” in approach… seeking opportunities to grow & develop …having fun through celebrating milestone successes as well as the BIG wins
* Accountable – making it personal… “grabbing the nettle”… prepared to make the tough calls…operating at pace & recognising when collaboration is key to success
* Caring – for each other, our teams & the communities in which we operate
Apply now Carbase