Apply now Cambria Automobiles
Recruitment – Job Details
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Preston Motor Park
Closing Date: 20 Sep 21
Cambria Automobiles plc are one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car dealer groups. We operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your existing career within Preston Motor Park, as part of the Cambria Automobiles Group. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
* Salary – £23,000 OTE
* Annual leave of 23 days in addition to Bank Holidays
* Preferential service rates
* Pension scheme
* Death In Service Benefit
To prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the daily operation of the department, whilst updating and maintaining the Company’s guest database.
1. Utilise and uphold the defined administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards, ensuring compliance with manufacturer accounting requirements and the accuracy of all paperwork.
2. Produce and provide accurate statistical and guest information reports in response to manufacturer, departmental and group requests.
3. Comply with all FCA requirements and operate within legislative guidelines at all times
4. Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles, ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
5. Compile and reconcile all relevant records to ensure the correct and prompt collection of payments from manufacturers and other external agencies.
6. Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system in line with departmental and group requirements.
7. Develop Company knowledge through attending appropriate training opportunities.
8. Provide any other administrative support that may be required, in response to departmental requirements.
9. Maintain quality standards of dress, attitude, guest care, honesty and health and safety in order to portray a professional image to guests at all times.
This is a full time position:
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
* Previous experience within a Motor Sales Administrator role is desirable.
* Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills, with a professional and welcoming telephone manner
* Have excellent administration, typing and data input skills.
* Have high levels of attention to detail and time management skills.
* Passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience
* Respectful and courteous to guests and colleagues
Cambria Automobiles PLC is an equal opportunities employer
Apply now Cambria Automobiles