Apply now Robins and Day
Offering an attractive benefits package, a friendly working environment, and a secure position in an award-winning automotive company, we are looking for a Sales Advisor to join our Robins & Day dealership in Birmingham Central.
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall, with each having a strong unique identity. We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 6pm, Saturday 9am – 5:30pm, every other Sunday 10am – 4pm. With a day off in the week.
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more!
- Realistic sales targets to achieve £35,000 pa OTE after training, however, this is uncapped!
- Performance related bonus—this will drive you to perform more!
- Holidays on top of the bank holidays
- Eligibility to join our Company car programme— 2 cars available for you!
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
The Role – Sales Advisor:
You should be willing to work 45 hours per week.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers.
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with customers.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs.
- Responding to customer queries and resolving their objections.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Providing customers with detailed and accurate quotations and cost calculations.
- Informing customers of additional services such as finance, insurance, accessories and service plans.
Are you THE ONE?
For this Sales Advisor role, ideally, you need to have the following:
· Sales experience within the automotive industry is an advantage, but don’t worry if you haven’t worked within the motor industry before, as long as you have retail experience, we will give you full product training and support.
· Willing to work 45 hours per week including weekends on a rota basis.
· Good communication skills- you need to be willing and comfortable speaking with people
· Determination—you need to be driven to hit your targets and earn more!
· Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK driving licence
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now Robins and Day