Apply now Listers Group
We are currently recruiting for a Car Sales Executive to join our BMW Dealership in Kings Lynn. The hours of work are between 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, with a day off in the week and working 10am to 4pm on Sundays on a rota basis.
As a Sales Executive with Listers you’ll make sure that every customer feels unique by understanding exactly where and how our vehicles fit into their life. It’s all about matching the person to the right car and ensuring they have the features and add-ons to suit. From financing to contracts, you’ll aim for total customer satisfaction right through the process.
Role and Responsibilities
* You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
* Maximising opportunities through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and internet enquiries.
* Maximising profit by achieving the monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
* Adhering to the Company’s FCA and data protection obligations by accurately collecting all customer contact and vehicle data, in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
* This may suit someone who has previously worked as a car sales executive, retail manager or sales manager.
* Ultimately you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets.
* The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
* Hold the potential to forge a successful career in the industry.
* You will hold a valid UK drivers licence.
* Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
What we offer
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Health & wellbeing benefits
* Group life insurance
* Company car schemes
* Staff discount on car servicing
* Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
* Long service and loyalty incentives
* Staff referral scheme
* In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK There’s a reason why this is the case, actually there’s over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world’s most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be so if you are looking for a career within the motor trade, automotive or car dealership sector then please apply today. If you are looking for similar motor trade jobs you can also join our Talent Bank.
Apply now Listers Group