Apply now John Clark Motor Group
Do you have what it takes to work in a competitive environment? Are you enthusiastic, confident and motivated to succeed in car sales?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work at Volvo Dundee as Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive. You will be part of a busy, talented and driven team where you will have the opportunity to take control of your future and career. This role is the main driving force for the success of our company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
The Role as Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive
- You will be required to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to finance options and delivery
- Meeting and exceeding objectives, and informing the customer on finance, insurance and accessory products
- Naturally building a rapport with customers to help identify their needs
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process
Skills we think will help Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive succeed in this role
- Confident personality and articulate
- Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Focused, self-motivate
- Professional, presentable and excellent communication skills
Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Previous Cars Sales Executive experience is preferable (Sales Executive/Sales Advisor/Car Sales Executive)
- Ability to construct and conclude transactions
- Target driven
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skills
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number ofinspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
Apply now John Clark Motor Group