Apply now Sytner Group Recruitment
TPS Sales Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Manager to join our growing TPS business.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the TPS Sales Manager is responsible for managing and motivating the Parts Sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets whilst building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
Key activities will include:
• Lead, manage and motivate the Parts Sales Executive Team to achieve and exceed sales targets
• Continually monitor sales performance against set KPIs and take corrective action with the team to ensure KPIs and sales targets are met
• Distribute targets equitably and in accordance with the allocation of the customers and the skill and experience of each team member
• With the support of the Centre Manager, plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns to enable sales targets to be met
• Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
Managing the team
• Conduct regular 1:1 performance reviews to monitor the achievement of individual KPI’s, and provide developmental or corrective support where required
• With the TPS Centre Manager, ensure the sales team is motivated through creative incentive schemes and rewards
• Allocate customer sets to each Parts Sales Executive to assisting them to focus their approach and build long term relationships with the customers
• Provide and maintain an excellent level of service to customers via the team
• With the Centre management team, monitor delivery schedules to help maintain and improve service levels
• Conduct business with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Systems and processes
• Ensure the proper and accurate use of all business systems throughout the team in a timely manner
• Ensure compliance with business standards and processes, financial, legal, warranty and ethical guidelines
• Liaise with warehouse team that all returns and credit sales transactions are swiftly dealt with and authorised appropriately
• Manage customer credit against limits and process credit escalation requests to the Centre Manager
In order to be successful for the Sales Manager position, you must:
• Have a proven track record of Sales Team management experience gained in a B2B environment
• Be passionate about providing a great customer service experience
• Be a confident and capable communicator who can build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Have a high degree of IT literacy and a proficient user of MS Office
Skills you will require:
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service experience
• Sales Focus
• Results Orientated
• A passion or interest in the automotive industry or providing great customer service
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of Parts Sales Executives
What we can offer you:
• A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
• A Volkswagen Group induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you to excel in the workplace
• An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally knowledgeable team of industry professionals
To apply for the position of Sales Manager with TPS, please follow the hyperlinks below and complete the application process.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.
As part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles, we are a national network of TPS Centres. We have a 1,500-strong national workforce with a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that allows our people to excel.
For TPS, Genuine Parts are just as important as Genuine People. Our knowledgeable team build lasting relationships with our customers by helping them find genuine Volkswagen Group Parts that fit first time, every time.
We provide an on demand delivery service, on-going offers and promotions and service that our customers trust.
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS has experienced rapid and consistent results in the number of TPS Centres opened and financial growth. The customer service we provide is market leading – with 9 out of 10 customers saying we are easy to do business with.
Apply now Sytner Group Recruitment