Apply now Swansway Group
As a Sales Renewals Specialist at our Stafford Audi dealership you will be responsible for contacting existing customers who are coming to the end of their finance agreements to discuss the next step in their customer journey. You will schedule appointments for customers who may wish to purchase a new vehicle following the end of their contract agreements.
Part of your role will be completing welcome calls to customers to thank them for purchasing a vehicle from Swansway and ensuring they are satisfied, where you will be able to build rapport and deliver excellent customer service.
You will also be prospecting our database of customers and calling them to build a working relationship to promote additional products and services. Process driven you will follow the Swansway sales process to ensure you find solutions that meet our customer’s needs. You will work towards set targets and key performance indicators.
More about the role:
- Selling our full range of new vehicles
- Prospecting our database of customers
- Making proactive calls to our customers
- Maintaining customer records and ensuring follow-ups are completed
- Ensuring customer satisfaction scores are maintained
- Ensuring all sales are fully compliant
- Becoming a brand ambassador
- Following Data Protection
More about you:
- Previous selling experience, ideally car sales
- Process driven with the ability to adapt to new sales processes
- Team player
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Goal orientated
- Strong objection handling skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!
Benefits of working for Swansway Group:
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you’re joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!
Apply now Swansway Group