Apply now Peter Vardy Limited
Service Advisor – CARZ Edinburgh
Seafield Road, Leith
£competitive + Bonus
45 hours per week
Peter Vardy Ltd is a young, innovative, and fast paced, family run company – here to push boundaries to ensure we remain the best at what we do – selling cars. We are leading the revolution to create a future full of ambitious and determined individuals in the automotive industry.
Our newly branded CARZ dealership on Seafield Road Leith is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our Service Advisors are an important component that works as a link between our guests and our workshop. It’s a tricky role, where one foot is in the engine room and the other foot is in the showroom. From welcoming guests, you’ll ensure their smooth journey; from agreeing service or understanding repair requirements; to booking in work and presenting the completed job. Along the way, you’ll liaise with our parts team, suggest additional products and services to the guest, and make sure all invoicing is shipshape. It’s all about giving our guests peace of mind. You must have an enthusiasm for guest experience and a passion for the industry with the confidence to deliver an outstanding service to our guests.
Duties of a Service Advisor
* Always able to greet Guests in an enthusiastic and positive manner to maintain customer retention and satisfaction.
* Exceeds manufacturers national average CSI score.
* Ensure adhere to Service Core Process at all times.
* Enters all required information into IT systems in a timely manner to provide accurate and comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data. Ensuring compliance with all aspects of Data Protection.
* Agree and fulfil a contact plan with every customer to keep them informed throughout the day of the progress of their vehicle, utilising phone, text and email facilities.
* Provide a thorough and accurate explanation of all additional work recommended, optimising any additional selling opportunities from this as well as upselling from the VHC and the sale of Service Plans.
* Responds to and resolves all customer issues direct to them within the communicated PV guidelines.
* Exceed service business plans.
* Complies with company policy regards to system housekeeping
* Maintain and develop Advisor knowledge through attending various training courses and developmental activities as required.
What we are looking for:
* Experience working as a Service Advisor or a similar role
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Target driven
* Excellent communication skills and warm telephone manner
* Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
* A passion for great customer service and the confidence to resolve any issues that may arise efficiently and in a timely manner.
* Computer literate
Your Net Better off
* Best pay scheme for best performance
* PV Cares – Employee discounts and Lease car options
* High Flyers incentives
* 31 days holiday
* Mental Health MOT’s
* Dedicated In house counselling team.
* Mental Health First Aid Training (Manager)
* Life Assurance
* Flexible working options
* Covid health and safety measures
* Access to PV Wellness and Fitness App
* Vardy Vacation Programme
* Cycle Scheme
* Company Chaplin support
* Giving back programme
* Mentor Programme
* Colleague Events – Family events, Children’s Christmas party, V in the Barn, The Ball
Apply now Peter Vardy Limited