Apply now Vospers
As a Service Advisor for Ford & Fiat, you’ll be operating within the Service department at our branch in St Austell, Cornwall. The main purpose of a Service Advisor is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers and ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Ensure the smooth running of the service department and promote profitability.
- Dealing with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Administration duties.
- Maximise utilisation of the department.
- Booking in vehicles.
- Ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and department, in line with the workshop capacity.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable, confident and possess previous experience working in the same or similar role within the industry. You will also need:
- A standards and quality driven management style.
- An eye for detail.
- To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills.
- To be computer literate.
- Hold a valid UK Driving License.
Hours of Work
Full Time | 45 Hours per week | Mon – Fri (Hours are negotiable between 8.00am – 6.00pm, start and finish times can be agreed and discussed at interview) and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.00am -1.00pm
£22,510 per annum
St Austell, Cornwall
- A competitive salary
- Vospers holiday accrual scheme – starts at 22 days (excluding bank holidays) per annum pro rata and increases with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- Half-day paid leave on Christmas Eve
- Paid sick & compassionate leave
- Paid jury service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Vospers Exclusive motoring discounts
- Staff discounts scheme including discounted gym membership, shopping, eating out and much more
- Bike to work scheme
- Loyalty and long service awards
- Staff & Customer referral scheme
Apply now Vospers