Apply now Swansway Group
As a Service Advisor for Swansway you’ll be reporting into the Aftersales Manager. You will be responsible for the service and aftersales care of our customers. Our service area is busy and we have loyal customers who expect only the highest level of customer service. You will manage the front of house customer journey and offer outstanding customer care to our customers.
You will give every customer a personalised experience, impart your expertise and provide them with increased awareness and knowledge of their vehicle so that they leave our dealership feeling extremely satisfied every time while spotting upselling opportunities.
More about the role
- Provide a knowledgeable, responsive, and efficient service
- Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer’s additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Continuously seek to improve customer service feedback by identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department and sharing any customer feedback with the management team
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed, throughout the service process including follow up
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the aftersales department workshop, booking work accurately, gathering and sharing all relevant information with the team
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work
- Conduct telephone activity to maximise workshop activity with MOT and service reminder calls etc.
- Maintain knowledge of retention products and services upselling where appropriate
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate
- Be transparent and conduct efficient handovers fully explaining repairs and invoices for customers
More about you
- Minimum of 12 months experience working in a dealership as a Service Advisor
- Flexible team player, able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support aftersales team during busy periods
- Results focused, you will be resilient and overcome obstacles to succeed
- A good technical awareness or understanding of vehicles and components
- Experience of upselling products or services
- Must have a valid driving licence
A bit more about the family
Founded in 2003 by Michael Smyth and his three sons, David, Peter and John, Swansway has grown from five motor dealerships in Cheshire and the West Midlands to the 20 dealerships we have today. From Birmingham in the South to Carlisle in the North we partner with eleven brands including; Audi, Volkswagen, Land Rover, Honda and many more.
We’re expanding our own-brand, Motor Match our used sites, and we don’t stop at dealerships; we operate four Volkswagen Group Trade Part Centres, an Accident Repair Centre, a Group Fleet Sales Centre and an eBay shop re-cycling obsolete parts. All this is supported by our Head Office in Crewe.
But, it’s not what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it; it’s our family heritage that sets us apart, with the Smyth family playing a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our Swansway family and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our caring, honest and proud values which is why our long service boards are brimming with names who’ve been with us five, ten and fifteen years!
Benefits of working for Swansway Group
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab
- Discounts on products and services
When you join Swansway, you’re joining a family; so, if you enjoy, and thrive, in an inclusive family atmosphere, apply to join us now!
Apply now Swansway Group