Apply now Cambria Automobiles
Recruitment – Job Details
Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Bolton Motor Park
Salary: £22,000 – £32,000 OTE
Closing Date: 13 Sep 21
Cambria Automobiles plc are one of the UK’s fastest growing franchised car dealer groups. We operate car dealerships across England and Scotland, trading under local brand names including; Grange, Dees, Doves, Invicta, Motorparks and Pure Triumph.
We strive to deliver consistent results thanks to the exceptional performance of our associates and are focused on developing systems and processes that deliver outstanding levels of guest satisfaction on behalf of our manufacturer partners.
The opportunity to join a friendly team and develop your existing career within our Bolton Motor Park Dealership. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enrich your career prospects.
* Salary – £22,000 – £32,000 OTE
* Performance related commission/bonus scheme
* Annual leave of 23 days in addition to Bank Holidays
* Preferential service rates
* Pension scheme
* Life Insurance
To be the first point of contact for all Service guests, by way of providing a professional reception and facilitating the efficient operation of the Service department’s workshop in order to maximise the Guest Experience and departmental profitability through all guest services.
* Book in vehicles, ensuring appointments are convenient for the guest and the company and are in line with workshop capacity.
* Produce accurate job cards, invoices and related guest information, providing relevant information to both the workshop and external guests.
* Liaise with the parts department to ensure parts availability, keeping guests informed.
* Greet all guests at reception, offering courtesy services as appropriate and confirming details before repairs are carried out. Ensuring vehicle inspections are carried out with guests prior to commencement of works.
* Inform guests on the progress of each job, ensuring authority for any additional work before this is completed.
This is a full-time position.
You working hours will be Monday to Friday and a Saturday on a 1 in 2 rota basis.
Successful applicants will possess and be able to offer;
* Full UK Driving Licence with no major endorsements.
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Service Advisor
* Franchise experience is desirable
* Proven sales skills and excellent customer service experience and the ability to handle conflicting demands
* Possess excellent communication, organisation an inter-personal skills
* Be enthusiastic, respectful and friendly to guests and colleagues.
* Possess a positive / can-do attitude.
* Have the passion and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
* Possess high levels of integrity and drive to succeed.
* Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
Cambria Automobiles PLC is an equal opportunities employer
Apply now Cambria Automobiles