Apply now Motorvogue
Motorvogue are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor at our Bedford branch.
– Full manufacturer-backed training program
– Fantastic opportunities for career progression.
– Commission and bonus structure.
– Competitive salary £26k with an OTE of £35k
– 5-day working week (May include Saturday)
As a Service Advisor, your Key Objectives will include:
– Maximising service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
– Sell additional products, services and repair works in a professional manner
– Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
– Approach all customers and assist with requests, including requests regarding parts, vehicle sales and repairs
– Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop teams
– Ensure the tidiness of the reception desk to promote the professional image of the retail facility and that all displays / promotions, prices, materials etc are current and in first class condition.
You will ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times:
– Maintain a presence at the service reception desk, ensuring that all customer queries (whether in person or on the telephone) are answered or dealt with immediately
– Answer customer’s questions regarding technical problems in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive jargon, or find the appropriate member of staff to do so
– Pro-actively contact customers to update them on progress of work
– Notify customers promptly of completion of work
– Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and all customer complaints to be brought to the attention of the Service Manager
You will maintain excellent standards of departmental administration:
– Follow correct procedure when issuing loan cars to customers, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and copies of customer’s driving licence are obtained (when applicable)
– Document all warranty work as per manufacturer requirements and retail policy and ensure the customer signs for all work undertaken
– Accurately maintain departmental systems
– Ensure compliance to all health and safety / environmental / company policies
– Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the front-of-house Service Manager
Skills and Experience Required
Previous experience in the Automotive Industry is preferred. Knowledge of Keyloop Management system would be a distinct advantage.
Motorvogue are a forward-thinking company working with 9 brands across 4 locations: Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Renault, Dacia, SEAT, CUPRA and Hyundai.
We are proud to embrace our equal opportunities policy and welcome applicants of all backgrounds, sexual orientation and gender to apply.
Due to a high number of applicants for recent roles, we regret that we are unable to respond to all applicants and should you not hear from us you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply now Motorvogue