Apply now Robins and Day
Offering an attractive benefits package, a friendly working environment, and a secure position in an award-winning automotive company, we are looking for a Service Advisor to join our Robins & Day dealership in Morden.
Stellantis are proud owners of 17 brands including: Citroën, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Peugeot and Vauxhall, with each having a strong unique identity. We also have our own wholly owned retail group, Robins & Day, representing 38 retailers across the UK.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. Alternate Saturdays 8:30am – 12:30pm.
Our package isn’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more!
- Basic salary £24k, OTE of £29k per annum
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Eligibility to join our company car programme (2 cars)
- Employer Contributed Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Discounts with our Partner Establishments
As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment screening will be undertaken e.g. criminal record check, education and qualifications, address/public record finance check.
The Role – Service Advisor:
You should be willing to work 47 hours per week including weekends on an alternate basis.
- Welcoming customers and explaining the services that the car dealership offers them
- Listening and documenting customers’ car problems and passing the information to the technicians to liaise about repairs.
- Answering questions about service outcomes (after consulting with the technician if necessary)
- Liaising with customers and technicians to schedule car check-ups and service appointments
- Advising customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Estimating car repair costs and the time it will take for repairs to be completed
- Resolving possible customer complaints after repair services are offered
- Keep the customers informed & updated about the progress of their repairs.
- Be able to discuss additional work that requires to be done & gain authorisation to complete it.
- Preparing invoices & taking payments.
- Explain the invoice & customer satisfaction process to the customer to gain great CSI scores
Are you THE ONE?
For this role we’re ideally looking for an experienced Service Advisor within the Automotive industry. Don’t worry if you haven’t worked with our brands before, we will give you full product training via our dedicated Academy in Coventry.
Our Customer Advisor typically work 45-47 hours per week including alternative Saturday mornings.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK driving licence.
Robins & Day, part of Stellantis is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply now Robins and Day