Apply now Busseys
As part of the front line team, our Service Advisors are key to the relationships we have with our customers and to the success of our business.
You will provide a friendly, single point of contact to our customers from arrival at the service desk, keeping them informed about the progress of their vehicle throughout the day, ensuring they are completely satisfied with their experience.
Your role will include:
* Meeting and greeting customers, and identifying their needs
* Seeing a customer through their journey with regular communication
* Liaising with other departments to create a 360° of brilliant service
* Building and maintaining long lasting relationships
* Providing support to fellow team members
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual ready to bring their passion and flair to the role, as part of our Attleborough Service department, to fill this vacancy which has arisen following an internal promotion.
Preferably you will have a background in delivering excellent service and have a natural confidence when speaking to customers. The ideal candidate would hold experience within the motor industry, however experience in similar industries would be considered.
In return, you will enjoy a highly rewarding role within our business, a competitive base salary, commission opportunities, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and excellent employee benefits.
Busseys are dedicated to providing an inclusive culture throughout the whole business and actively promote diversity with the elimination of discrimination in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring every employee & job applicant is treated fairly and no less favourably based on the grounds of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, nationality religion or belief. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
Ready to join the team?
To apply for this exciting position, please complete an online application or for more information contact our Human Resources department on 01603 254064
Busseys have proudly been a Main Ford Dealer since 1923, over the years we have developed and expanded by acquiring 7 sites across Norfolk. In 2010 we obtained our first Peugeot franchise with a second following in 2016. It is safe to say that we have seen a lot of change! However, one thing has always stayed the same, our hard work and commitment to our customers!
* Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
* Communicating and promoting vacancies
* Offering an interview to disabled people
* Anticipating & providing reasonable adjustments as required
* Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
Service Advisor – Download
Apply now Busseys