Apply now Helston Garage Group
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Service Advisor? Can you deliver a 5 star customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for a premier brand and the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
Due to operational need within our Service Department, at Westerly BMW/MINI in Bridgwater, we are now looking for an additional experienced team member to provide our discerning customers with exceptional and outstanding service.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be offered a competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- Bonus scheme
What will I be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers, colleagues, peers and Manufacturer representatives
- Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through Manufacturer led training
- Explaining invoices and taking payments via pdq machines
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The successful Service Advisor will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication and attention to detail skills. Experience in the role would be preferred along with a working knowledge of Kerridge and other DMS. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build a rapport with our valued customers and develop solid working relationships with the wider team. We insist on integrity and honest dealing.
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Service Advisor, we’d love to hear from you so please click APPLY now!
Apply now Helston Garage Group