Apply now Vospers
As a Service Advisor, you’ll be operating within the Service department. The main purpose of a Vospers Service Advisor is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction and to promote Vosper’s core and brand values at all times.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Ensure the smooth running of the service department and promote profitability.
* Dealing with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Administration duties.
* Maximize utilization of the department.
* Ensure the smooth running of service department and promote profitability.
* Booking in vehicles.
* Ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and department, in line with the workshop capacity.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, personable, confident and possess previous experience working in the same or similar role within the industry.
You will also need:
* A standards and quality driven management style.
* An eye for detail.
* To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
* Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills.
* To be computer literate.
* Holding a valid UK Driving License is preferred.
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £250 million pounds, we have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It’s important to the directors that everyone feels that they’re part of something special. At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we’re all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care – Accountability – Performance – Respect – Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply now Vospers