Apply now Richmond Motor Group
Driver Licence Required: Yes
Richmond Motor Group is a highly successful, family run multi-franchise group of dealerships. Since we started in 1995 we have won many industry awards, including several from the manufacturers that we are partnered with.
If you believe that you have that “emotional spark” that comes with an enthusiastic and motivated character and you can add a driven, attentive and friendly personality to our team, then please read on and apply…..
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join our team in a challenging and diverse role.
As Service Manager, you would be responsible for the efficient and profitable running of our large and state of the art workshops and workshop team and our front of house team in the busy service department.
You will be a strong communicator and be able to influence where needed. The role of a service manager is a busy and complex one, with no two days the same but also rewarding, so you will be confident at leading and managing a large team of people and ensuring a successful department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly and hardworking team, in a fast paced organisation.
Qualifications and/or experience:
* Previous Service Manager experience within a dealership environment
* Understanding of Pinnacle or similar DMS
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience of managing people
* Positive disposition, self-motivation, initiative and co-operative team work;
* Excellent interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy and discretion;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Well organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
* To organize, direct and control the activities of Workshop and Front of House Staff including regular performance reviews.
* Ensure the department is running effectively and profitably
* Maximise the efficiency of the workshop in terms of bookings and work in progress
* Lead by example, and motivate your team to upsell service plans and additional work where appropriate
* Handling customer queries and complaints, over the phone and face to face, in a professional and understanding manner
* Oversee Warranty parts returns to Manufacturer and correct submission of warranty claims.
* Oversee correct completion of all job cards.
* Monitor invoicing of all service work.
* Assist the Sales department with internal work
* To contribute to the development of the Service Department plans and budget.
* The position offers a competitive salary dependant on skills and experience.
* Full time, permanent position.
* Bonus scheme.
* 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
* Excellent training and genuine career progression that suits your individual needs.
* Automatic Workplace Pension Scheme.
* Employee benefit platform with High Street discounts.
* As a values-driven company we welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender.
01 September 2021
Apply now Richmond Motor Group