Apply now Carshops Limited
Service Manager, Leighton Buzzard Preparation Centre
Full Time Permanent
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 Depending on Experience
Basic: £40,000 – £50,000
OTE: £50,000 – £60,000
Hours: 40 per week flexible of shift
CarShop (the 35th best place to work in the UK) is the home of good cars and good carma! Variety is the spice of life here at CarShop, we don’t work on a single make or model. With thousands of cars in-group stock, we never really know what we will be working on next.
Our leadership team and managers are at the centre of this, ensuring our cars are looked after to a high standard.
Working in one of our state-of-the-art preparation centres you will be responsible for managing the evening shift ensuring that all production targets and objectives are met while striving to increase productivity. Other responsibilities include:
* Setting KPI’s and objectives and communicate them to your teams.
* Monitor productive performance daily with each technician and perform appraisals.
* Ensure adequate maintenance of the Body Shop and Workshop including tools and work stations.
* Draw up and initiate effective production plans.
We’ll also offer training and development, as well as great career opportunities in our fast-growing business. We have some substantial growth plans over the next few years with a strong desire to add more stores to our portfolio.
We don’t have a huge list of requirements but what we are looking for is:
* Experience in an automotive workshop, body shop or preparation centre.
* Experience managing a diverse group of people.
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
* Resilient and confident in your day-to-day interaction with your team
What does good carma get you?
Along with a competitive salary and a brilliant environment, our fantastic benefits package includes:
* 31 days annual leave (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) rising with service
* Structured career progression path
* Discounts on CarShop products
* Wide-ranging corporate discount scheme and colleague reward program
And much more!!
Who are CarShop? – apart from the 35th best place to work in the UK (Glassdoor)
CarShop was established in 1999 and are now part of the prestigious Sytner Group with 12 large stores, 3 Express stores and some extremely ambitious growth plans, we can’t wait to welcome you to the family. With a 4.8 out of 5.0 rating on Glassdoor and 96% of our people saying they would recommend us to a friend, it is time to join us and start spreading good carma.
Our recruitment process is all about good carma.
CarShop welcome applications from all walks of life, we encourage diversity of all kinds in our offices, prep centres and stores and we think that anyone and everyone can be a part of that.
We do not discriminate in our process in any way shape or form and if you need proof of this, just walk into one of our fabulous stores and see for yourself.
You may also have experience of: Preparation Manager, Service Centre Manager, Service Supervisor, Service Administrator, Service Centre, Technical Advisor, Retail Service Centre, Aftersales Coordinator, Aftersales Manager, Aftersales supervisor, Workshop Controller, Workshop Manager, Body Shop Controller, Body Shop Manager, Workshop Team Leader, Body Shop Team Leader etc
Apply now Carshops Limited