Apply now Pentagon Group
Salary: Excellent Salary and Bonus Scheme plus company vehicle and great benefits
We have a fantastic new opportunity available right now to join our Rochdale team! Our Rochdale Service department are currently on the lookout for a new Service Manager!
Do you have:
* Previous management experience within an Automotive Service Department?
* A strong customer-focused background?
* Brilliant people skills?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
Successful candidates will be required to:
* Ensure that the Service Department achieves target objectives by ongoing (period by period) examination of accounts, daily & weekly operating controls.
* Ensure accurate recording of parts and service times, job costing and invoicing in the Service Department.
* Ensure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively to complete customer repairs within time expectations.
* Maintain daily workshop timekeeping and labour productivity records to monitor the effective use of technician and productive labour. Monitor hours attended and worked in order to achieve labour efficiency targets.
* Provide all Pentagon customers with a level of service which will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
* Work closely with and motivate all staff within the Service department in order that they work to the highest degree of commitment and attention to customer needs
* Maintain the systems that control the safe use and serviceable condition of courtesy vehicles. Ensure that systems allow for compliance with legislation and driver identification
* Administer warranty policy in a cost effective manner whilst maintaining the best interests of dealership, manufacturer and customer.
* Develop and maintain an effective line of communication with manufacturers, suppliers, statutory representatives and all other contacts.
* Advise, support and give confidence and backup as required on mechanical and diagnostic problems and their consequences.
* Be pro active in implementing and encouraging your team to ensure company Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience as a Service Manager working within a Franchised Main Dealership.
* Previous experience in managing a team
* Exceptional Customer Service skills
* Effective communication skills both written and verbal
* Natural problem solving skills
* Great motivational skills
* A positive can-do attitude
* Strong IT and numeracy skills
* Up to date knowledge of the Motoring Industry
Previous Renault Franchise experience would be advantageous for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
* 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
* Recommend a Friend Scheme.
* Discounted days out with family and friends.
* Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
* Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
* Manufacturer specific training.
* Salary Finance.
* 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
* Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
* Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
* Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon
Apply now Pentagon Group