Apply now Vospers
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
As a Service Manager or Supervisor you’ll be operating within the Service department. You will work to maximise service department profitability through the development of a professional and efficient team, while ensuring that each customer receives exemplary customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the efficient and profitable organisation of the Service Department.
* People Management – define measures, set targets, allocate responsibility and monitor progress.
* Customer service management.
* Setting and reviewing the targets for the business and auditing the results.
* To operate the department efficiently, this will be measured by productivity and utilization, labour efficiency and KPI’S.
* Promote and explain Customer Viewpoint standards to your team ensuring the department excels in customer satisfaction.
* Motivate staff through positive leadership and frequent appraisal meetings to determine clear and obtainable objectives.
* To address issues relating to participation in customer service reporting. Define measures to prevent reoccurrence, set targets and allocate specific responsibilities, and to monitor progress to completion.
* Ensure customer satisfaction through continuous quality control checks and support all Technicians in diagnoses and difficult work.
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess previous experience ideally within a similar environment. You will also need:
* A standards and quality driven management style
* An eye for detail
* Previous people management and leadership experience
* To be motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
* Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
* To be computer literate
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £250 million pounds, we have over 550 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. It’s important to the directors that everyone feels that they’re part of something special. At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what we’re all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care – Accountability – Performance – Respect – Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years’ service with the company.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply now Vospers