Apply now Theo Jones Recruitment
Salary: £50000.00 – £60000.00 per annum + OTE £10,000
Theo Jones Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting a Technical Operations Manager for a Global Insurance Company’s Automotive Division.
Technical Operations Manager
Circa £60,000 + bonus
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
The Technical Operations Manager is responsible for the following Teams:
- Technical Support Operations
- Technical Fleet and equipment support, including Vehicle Technicians and tooling/equipment teams
- Technical Administration
- To lead, motivate and develop the team to ensure that the quality and standard of service required by the company and their clients are fully realised and consistently achieved.
- To be responsible for the performance of the Technical Operations Team and to ensure that all technician teams achieve KPI’s and works towards continuous improvement in repair, cost control and attendance.
- Ensuring all KPI’s and objectives are met/exceeded, and that performance is closely monitored and managed to ensure improvement and reduction of cost.
- Ensuring the performance of client schemes meets or exceeds the contractual performance levels, and SLA’s are met from a company business objective
- To ensure that services provided by all areas meet the Company and client requirements and reduce cost wherever possible.
- Actively communicate the relationship between Key Performance Areas and the business strategy.
- Conduct regular appraisals and one-to-one meetings.
- To be responsible for the adherence of Technician procedures to Safe Systems of Work (SSOW), including monitoring or changes to Health and Safety requirements and reporting/attendance to Health and Safety Committee
- Ensure that Technician tools and equipment meets the standards set under ISO, PAS43, LOLER and PUWER regulations
- Attend client meetings when needed.
- Coaching and Development of teams/staff
- Planning and budget control
- Maintaining a culture of high levels of customer service
The ideal candidate:
- Motor Vehicle Technical qualification or equivalent
- NEBOSH Health and Safety qualifications, if not held, the willingness to carry out qualification
- Proven Managerial experience in a similar environment
- Automotive industry experience
- Negotiation experience with suppliers
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven achievements of objectives an cost control
- Project management experience or similar
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful company then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
Apply now Theo Jones Recruitment