Apply now Busseys
We are currently looking to expand the successful and highly driven team within our award-winning family business, with the addition of a qualified Vehicle Technician at our Hall Road Dealership.
With ever-growing advancements in the automotive industry, this opportunity will allow the successful applicant to work on the latest Peugeot models – including the exciting prospects of electric and hybrid; you will also receive manufacturer training to keep you at the forefront of technology.
The ideal candidate will;
* possess good diagnostic skills and enjoy problem-solving
* have a flexible approach and strong work ethic
* be able to accurately follow repair orders and diagnosis procedures
* hold a current UK drivers licence
The ideal candidate would hold a level 3 qualification in vehicle maintenance, and a good level of experience within the role, however level 2 qualifications and less time served applicants will be considered. Previous experience within a Main Dealer would be beneficial but is not essential.
This is a 40 hours per week position, working Monday – Friday as well as 1 in 3 Saturdays (paid extra). In return, you will benefit from a competitive salary of up to £32,000 OTE, depending on experience, together with excellent employee benefits, and the reward of being part of a winning team.
Busseys are dedicated to providing an inclusive culture throughout the whole business and actively promote diversity with the elimination of discrimination in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring every employee & job applicant is treated fairly and no less favourably based on the grounds of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, nationality religion or belief. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
To apply for this exciting position, please complete an application form via the link below. on 01603 254064
Busseys have proudly been a Main Ford Dealer since 1923, over the years we have developed and expanded by acquiring 7 sites across Norfolk. In 2010 we obtained our first Peugeot franchise with a second following in 2016. It is safe to say that we have seen a lot of change! However, one thing has always stayed the same, our hard work and commitment to our customers!
* Ensuring our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
* Communicating and promoting vacancies
* Offering an interview to disabled people
* Anticipating & providing reasonable adjustments as required
* Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
Apply now Busseys