Apply now Currie Motors
TOYOTA SALES CONSULTANT– Great West Road
Are you an experienced Sales Executive, Advisor or a Customer Service professional? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for a Toyota Sales Consultant and are looking for individuals just like you!
Salary: Competitive basic salary plus commission, use of a company vehicle, uncapped OTE.
This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
* To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
* To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
* To achieve monthly sales targets.
* To develop new relationships to win new business.
* To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
* To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
* To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
* To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
* Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also desired.
* Must live within a commutable distance
You must be able to provide:
Checkable school / work history
Eligibility to work in the UK
* 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Loyalty & Long Service Awards
* Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
* Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
* Workplace Pension Scheme
* Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
* Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Apply now Currie Motors