Apply now Johnsons Cars
Hyundai Trainee Service Advisor
Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 52 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of
global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat
Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Trainee Service Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy Service Department at our Hyundai Dealership in Oxford. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate an aptitude to learn and a keenness to develop a rewarding career within the Automotive industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
* To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
* To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
* To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
* The promotion of sales of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player.
* Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to lean and develop
* Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. This is a full-time role, which includes shift work on Saturdays. This position is within a busy service environment, as such you will be provided with an excellent basic salary and opportunity to earn a fantastic bonus. Full training will be provided.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop a career in Automotive retail, as well as representing one of the most successful and recognised Automotive retailers in the world. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!
Johnsons Hyundai Oxford
Apply now Johnsons Cars